A Good Day

Today was another good day for Josie. She went the whole day without pain meds & was more like her bubbly self. Her face is swollen but not as much as I expected. She says the worst part is the drain, she does not like the way it feels under her skin.

Josie felt up to getting out this morning so we went to the Natural History museum, which took up a big chunk of the day. We all really enjoyed it but agreed it was too much to take in at one time. We caught the train after & went back to Chelsea Market for a late lunch. Then Dave & Josie finished the day at Central Park while I picked up souvineers.

We fly home early tomorrow. It's such a relief to have this trip under our belts but I'd be lying if I said this August surgery hasn't thrown me a little. I'm such a planner & I hadn't planned on this. I can't turn my mind off tonight; there is just a lot to think about, rearrange & plan.  I think back to when we didn't have kids and wonder what on earth we ever had to stress over.

Well, I suppose I should try to sleep, in 4 short hours the alarm will go off. Good night...

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

Comments

Popular Posts