School Kids


This week marks 3 weeks post-op of surgery #4. It also marks the start of the school year for 2 very excited pre-k students. How the heck did those 2 tiny babies turn 5 this year??? I may or may not have bawled the whole ride home after dropping them off for school that first morning (then off and on throughout the morning). I think watching our kids grow up is the most heart-breaking thing. I feel honored to raise them but its heart-breaking at the same time. I can visibly see them growing and I want it all to slow down. Life passes us by too quickly, I know I'll blink and I'll be driving them to college.
First Day of Pre-K

They were so excited to have their names stitched on their backpacks! ...Millie cracks me up:)

Running into the school, they could not wait!

Millie running after them (with her backpack on, too).

Hanging up their bags in their locker. Millie had to hang her's up, too. She wanted to stay with them so bad!

Comments

  1. Josie looks amazing. I agree time passes way to fast. I blinked and Marcus is ten. I always felt children and grands were a gift from God, that was on loan for a short time and at some time I must give them back to him. I have learned to not look to tomorrow but to enjoy every second of today. I am looking on the book store shelves for a book with your name on it.
    Debbie. Lee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts