2 Weeks Post-Op Surgery 3

Last weekend was our hometown's annual celebration, Watermelon Day. At Josie's benefit auction in February the Humeston Fire Department auctioned off a ride with Josie in the fire truck in the Watermelon Day Parade.  It was a pretty tough debate last week on whether or not Josie was going to let her brother ride with her in the truck. Brooks Dave and I must have been pretty good negotiators because she did end up letting him ride with her and the Lundahl family Saturday.  A couple of car washes were also auctioned off by the Fire Dept. and Josie helped to wash those vehicles on Watermelon Day. Below are some of the pictures from this past weekend and the past couple of weeks. 
Sharing her thunder with Brooks

I had to swallow the lump in my throat when I first saw this.













Josie really got into this!

Posing for me


Since I wasn't able to post pictures last week, this is Josie 1-week after surgery.
Another pic 1-week after surgery; I really love this one:)

This is a picture taken tonight, exactly 2 weeks after surgery. She looks amazing and changes daily. 


Comments

Popular Posts