2 weeks Post-Op...


Today


Before Surgery

Josie is continuing to heal and is looking better and better every day. She is still regaining function of her nerves but that will return with time. She had her sutures and the drain tube removed on Monday; we are all so glad to be free of that! I've had quite the time trying to keep two sets of doctors updated (IA & NY). I had two sets of phone calls to make each day in reporting her drain amounts and progress. Now that the drain is out I'm looking forward to a small break and return to normalcy.

Her next surgery is set up for April 5th; that should give us all time to recuperate before phase 2 begins. I'm going to try my best to post updated pictures on here every couple of weeks to show her progress. Its so exciting to see!

Comments

Popular Posts