Just a Quick Post...

Since I last posted Josie's surgery dates have changed a couple of times but we are all set for her first surgery next week on the 5th. We will not know the time of it until the day before, but have been told it will most likely be early morning because it going to be about a 4 hour procedure. Dave and I will do our best to post updates on here, hoping that makes things easier.

So far everyone in the house has been healthy, and we're praying it stays that way. Both kids are excited for the plane ride to NYC. I think this trip has been weighing on Josie's mind though, she told me last week that she didn't want us to talk about New York at Christmas and so we all did our best to respect her wishes. She's a pretty smart and brave little girl. I think we're all looking forward to having this behind us.

Keep Josie in your prayers.

Comments

Popular Posts