I've lost track of how far out from surgery we are!!


Silly girl!


Good times at our house:)


Josie & Uncle Joe


Our house just buzzes with the energy of toddlers, I love it! We're so excited for this summer, both kids love being outdoors and mom & dad are no different. Its been a couple of summers since I've been able to get out, 2007 I was on bed-rest all summer and last summer both kids were crawling. This year the kids enjoy playing in the park, blowing bubbles, running, its a whole other ball game:)

Updates for Josie . . . her scars are barely visible and her hair is finally starting to fill in. Around the beginning of May we gave up on the mask. Josie had been wearing it at night and during naps, that turned into just nights and then at the end we'd put the mask on at bedtime and when we'd get her out of bed in the morning it was on the floor. It was a never-ending battle and she eventually won. I think she did a pretty good job considering she'd been wearing it since the end of January. On June 12th we'll go back to see Dr. Franks, at this appointment he said we'd discuss next steps. I am a little nervous to hear the next steps, I'm not ready to face another surgery any time soon but on the other hand I want to keep on top of the tumor. I know I'm putting the cart ahead of the horse, but its so hard for a mom not to worry. I just wish I could take it all away for her. We'll be sure to post what we find out at that appointment. Until then, take care!
EP

Comments

Popular Posts